WHAT WE COLLECT
The types of information we collect depend on the nature of your interaction with us. We may collect personal information such as:
• contact information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, email address;
• account information such as username, password;
• order and refund history;
• payment information such as method of payment, credit and debit card information, amount paid, signature;
• demographic information such as age, language preferences and other demographic information;
• information about your interests and preferences such as wish lists and marketing consent;
• information about the devices you use to shop online;
• certain information and data that may be collected when you visit a Website, such as pages viewed, your IP address, browser information, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, connection speed, read time, display time, and number of clicks, cookies and other online identifiers, or information collected when you interact with us on social media sites or through our electronic communications such as e-newsletters;
You may choose not to provide us with your personal information. However, if you make this choice we may not be able to provide you with the product, service, or information that you requested.
In some cases, such as when you ask us to ship an order or you purchase a gift or gift certificate, we may collect information about someone other than you, such as the name, address, telephone number and email address of the recipient. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to URBAN SOAPS LLC.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with URBAN SOAPS LLC. Some examples include but are not limited to situations when you:
• create an account on our Website;
• order, purchase, exchange, return, or cancel an order for, any of our products or services.
• contact us, make an inquiry about any of our products or services or otherwise request information or assistance from us;
• communicate with our customer service representatives;
• sign up to receive catalogs and/or emails and information about new and limited edition products, special offers, events or other news;
• register and participate in our customer forums or other programs;
• provide feedback or make other submissions to URBAN SOAPS LLC;
• participate in a contest, sweepstake or other promotions;
• participate in or respond to consumer survey or requests for consumer opinions, concerns or preferences regarding our products and services;
• apply for employment with URBAN SOAPS LLC;
• engage with us on social media; or
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
• to develop, enhance, improve, personalize, market, sell, or otherwise provide products, services or information;
• to administer your account;
• to conduct commercial transactions including to process and administer purchases, exchanges, returns or other transactions that you may engage in with URBAN SOAPS LLC, through our Services, and to communicate with you about those transactions;
• to contact you and respond to any requests or other communications that you may have had with us, including claims or requests for customer service;
• to provide you with catalogs and emails about products, special offers, events or other news (more information regarding our use of your email address is provided below in the section regarding “E-Newsletters and other Electronic Communications”);
• to conduct and administer surveys and contests, sweepstakes and other promotions in which you have participated;
• to summarize in an aggregate format for statistical and research purposes, including, without limitation, to provide portions of this aggregated information to vendors, service providers or consultants to, for example, gauge the level of interest in our Services, advertising campaigns and electronic communications, plan for Website infrastructure improvements and/or plan and evaluate marketing initiatives;
• to perform data analysis and help us improve and customize our product and service offerings, Services and customers’ experience;
• to troubleshoot problems with the Services;
• to protect the security and integrity of our Websites and our business;
• to detect and protect against error, theft, fraud and other illegal activity and to otherwise administer our loss prevention program; and
• to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
From time to time, we may supplement information you give us with information from other sources, such as information validating your address or other information you have provided to us. This is to help us maintain the accuracy of the information we collect and to help us provide better service.